Hey, everyone. Can we talk for a minute? I’m in a bit of a financial pickle and I need your help so I can get back to writing and arting and entertaining y’all with my wit and wisdom.
This was originally a Facebook post but Facebook kept rejecting it. I’m sure it was either too long, too linky, or too needy for the Community Guidelines. I should have probably included a boobie pic to get it under the radar. But, we are here now.
I spend a good chunk of my days helping others become successful in their endeavors and I love doing it. I just need to find a balance between donating my time and energy to others and bringing home the bacon from my personal work. I work hard, all day every day. I was up until 4 am working on a non-paying gig and back up before 10 am to finish it up. It gets discouraging to work so hard day after day and not be able to show something for it.
What I am asking, is if you will consider shopping with me or supporting my art? A little push right now would help me get out of this hole. It’s getting deeper by the minute and this shovel is getting heavy.
There are several ways you can shop with me.
1. Order a signed copy of Ambrosia or Tales from Our Dark Side ($15 includes shipping) and pay via Facebook Messenger or PayPal.
2. Order from my Etsy Shop. I have a beautiful selection of wands, runes, and dragon eggs up now and have the material to take on a few custom orders. I have some misc. items going up later today as well including a glass bead bracelet and a vintage style birdcage.
3. Shop my personal library on Amazon. In preparation for #MabryontheMove I am selling off some of my personal library for storage reasons. Come browse and grab up your favorites! I’m adding more every day this week!
4. Support me on Patreon. It’s true, my Patreon has collected a little dust so far this year. 2018 hasn’t gotten off to the best start but with a little motivation (i.e. patrons) I could go back to kicking ass over there and getting up Volume Two of Darker Daze, one story at a time.
5. Preorder Darker Daze directly through me. I’m going to say $15 as well, with autograph and shipping.
6. Pop into messenger and just say hello. Working at home gets lonely sometimes and lonely plus struggling are great triggers for my depression. I really am not ready for another tango with depression right now. Maybe in the summer?
I know what you’re thinking. It’s either, “Hey, we love Amanda! She’s super awesome!” Orrr…”Why is this bitch begging for a handout, instead of getting a real job?” Fair enough. The main reason is that I have illnesses that limit the amount of time I can spend on my feet without wanting to die. And, I am also not very dependable time-wise because I have to get my almost adult, but not quite adult yet, teenagers back and forth to school and work and the scheduling is hectic. But, I am hyper-focused on keeping these two on track so I know when they hop from the nest they will soar with as few obstacles as possible.
Sorry for the super long post, if you are still you must really love me and I love you back! *muah*
Until next time, scribe happy & stay sassy,